Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Never find yourself without vinegar. Ever.

A misty Washington morning.


It needs some definite perfecting and practice, but I'm a fan of the Sock Bun Curl. Here's the result.



..........



I want to share two floor cleaner recipes I've found to be the absolute best. If you've never tried making your own cleaner I highly recommend giving it a whirl. I was shocked at how much better it cleaned, got rid of nasty pet/food odors and was able to get out any stain I've ever had (including dried up paint that had been stuck to my kitchen floor for months).

No-Rinse Floor Cleaner Recipe

Fill bucket with hot water. Throw in 1/4 cup white vinegar. If you have any essential oils you'd like to add, 15 drops is about right.

Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner Recipe

Fill bucket with hot water. Pour 1/2 cup each of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol or vodka. Add 2 tablespoons liquid dish soap and 15 drops essential oil (if you have any - definitely not a must). If you want to make sure no odor, bacteria or stain survives toss a 1/4 cup of baking soda in there as well. Stir it all up and rinse with hot water afterwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment